Interested in being a mentor, facilitator or leader of one of our NFTN service trips? You can be trained within the comfort of your own home.
- You have led an international service trip in the past
- You enjoy leading
- You have been on an international service trip in the past and you would like to lead one
- You have been on a service trip as a team member with Nurses for the Nations
- You don’t have to be an RN to lead a global outreach trip
In order to lead you will have to:
- Spend additional time with tel-conferences and training sessions designated by NFTN BOD members
- Be willing to take the extra training course material which is twice a month for three months with an NFTN mentor depending on assimilation of course material. Sessions are one hour long and are done on SKYPE or communication of one’s choice. There is homework and team building practice sessions
- Agree to sign up as a leader for at least one international trip of your choice
As a thank you for your efforts, new team leaders:
- Are exempt from application fees (NFTN pays for your costs)
- Will be invited to join a BOD meeting of choice to share about your leader experiences
The Gift of Leading!